Royal Rann of Kutch Tour-Jan 2022
Dates: 29th jan – 31st jan 2022
Category: Cultural Tour
2 Nights, 3 Days, Travel | Hotel
cost : ₹ 10,000 Ex-mUMBAI (Triple sharing) ₹ 11,000 Ex-mUMBAI (Twin sharing)
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
Do you know which one is the most remarkable and awe-inspiring place that you must visit in Gujarat and should be definitely in your bucket list?
It’s undoubtedly the famous Rann of Kutch which is a Salt marsh located in Thar Desert in Kutch District, India. It is reputed to be one of the largest salt deserts in the world.
Rann is visited by tourists all over the world during Rann Utsav, which is a carnival of Kutchi cultural Music & Dance which is combined with the natural beauty of Rann especially during full moon when it looks absolutely divine & magical.
Kutch is very rich in terms of culture, tradition & heritage. Intricate arts & crafts , warm kutchi people, Distinctive folk dances & music along with the beautiful handicraft culture like bandhani sarees, traditional jewellery etc. are some of the reasons why you should visit Kutch for, apart from the natural wonder of white desert.
Along with Kutch, we would also be doing Bhuj & Mandavi sightseeing where in we would be covering few royal palaces & temples along with a visit to Mandavi beach.
So if you want to know why Mr. Amitabh Bacchan had once said that ’Kutch nahi dekha toh kuch nahi dekha’ then do join us for this Royal Rann of Kutch tour & find it out for yourself.
- Explore the widely spread White Salt desert
- Enjoy the famous RANN Utsav & experience the Kutchi culture
- Stay in traditional Mud houses (Bhunga) at Dhordo/Hodka
- Visit to the highest point of Kutch i.e. Kala Dungar (Black Hill)
- Visit to Royal Vijay Vilas Palace, the summer retreat of royal family
- Bhuj Sightseeing covering Aaina & Prag Palaces
- Visit to Handicraft Village Bhujodi & indulge into some local shopping
- Ample amount of Photography Opportunities
- One night stay on Triple Sharing Basis at Traditional Mud house in Kutch
- Sleeper ticket cost from Mumbai-Bhuj-Mumbai
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry Fees at Museums/Monuments , Permit charges at Rann
- Travel by Comfortable Private Vehicle from Bhuj to Bhuj
- Tripper Journeys Expertise
- AC Ticket Difference
- Meals in Trains
- Beverages/ Mineral Water Costs
- Camera Fees if any
- Any other Personal expenses that are not mentioned in above
- Medical Emergencies Costs & Any other Costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances
Note : You can ask for booking AC tickets by paying the difference.
28th Jan, Friday, Day 0:
Board ‘Kutch Express, 09455’ Train for Bhuj @ 5.45 pm from Bandra Terminus.
29th Jan, Saturday, Day 1:
Arrival in Bhuj at 8.30 a.m. (Freshen up in train)
We will move towards highest hill point of Kutch, Kala Dungar.
Move towards our resort (Mud house stay) where in we will be staying for the night.
Freshen up, Have Lunch & rest
Move out in evening to explore the white salt Dessert & Enjoy the sunset at Rann.
We will enjoy local live performances at Rann Utsav (subject to availability).
We will also Indulge into some food hopping and shopping.
Come back to our Mud house.
Dinner & retire for the day.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
30th Jan, Sunday, Day 2:
Leave early in the morning by 6.00 a.m. for witnessing one of the beautiful sunrises of your life at Rann.
Come back to Resort, have breakfast & Move towards bhuj.
Visit 72 Jinalay ( Jain Temple) on the way.
Explore Aaina Mahal & Prag Mahal along with a visit to Swami Narayan Temple, Bhuj.
We will also be visiting Bhujodi, the handicraft village , where you can witness local artisans working on handicrafts and you can buy these handicrafts too.
Post Lunch, we will head to Vijay Vilas Palace in Mandavi.
If time permits, Spend the evening at Mandavi Beach.
Come back to Bhuj Station and have Dinner
Move towards station to take train back to Mumbai (Bhuj-Dadar express, 09116 @ 10.25 pm).
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
31st Jan, Monday, Day 3:
Reach Mumbai @ 1.45 p.m. Trip Concludes.