One day trip to Jawhar Hill Station
Dates: 7th Aug 2021
Category: Leisure Tour
Travel i meals
cost : ₹ 1,750
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
Jawhar is a small and relatively unexplored hill station located approximately 120 kms away from Mumbai in Palghar District.
Located at an altitude of 518 meters in the ranges of the Western Ghats, Jawhar is a place which is pleasant throughout the year and it’s loaded with abundant natural beauty, numerous picturesque views and lot of man-made marvels. Apart from being blessed by Mother Nature, this place also showcases the strong culture of tribes and a history that dates back to 14th century. Founded in 14th Century, Jawhar was ruled by the Mukane dynasty and served as camping point for Maratha king Shivaji and his army en route Surat. Jawhar was part of the Mumbai Presidency under the British.
It is one of the few remaining tribal regions of Maharashtra and is famous for its vibrant Warli Paiting that is a characteristic landmark of this place.
Scenic beauty, vibrant cultural heritage and pleasant atmosphere have been attracting lot of tourists to Jawhar. One gets to see gushing waterfalls, enchanting mountains, placid lakes, beautiful dams, architectural grandeur and some viewpoints which give panoramic view of the valley and surrounding areas in Jawhar.
So if you are looking for a break in this current situation, then do join us in this refreshing weekend getaway.
- Exploring Jai Vilas Palace and Shirpamal
- Visiting the picturesque Jai Sagar and Khadkhad dams
- Visit to Hanuman point from where you get to see panoramic view of the valley.
- Visit to Dabhosa waterfall which is one of highest waterfalls in Maharashtra (300 ft.)
- Ample Amount of photography opportunities
- Sightseeing by private Non-AC vehicle as mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry Fees at sightseeing locations
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Tripper Journeys expertise
- Any extra meals taken
- Camera Fees, if any
- Mineral Water, Beverages cost
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- We will be leaving for Jawhar by private vehicle from Mumbai by 6.00 am. (Pick up Points: Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Hotel Fountain (Ghodbandar road) Virar Phata)
- Move towards Jawhar
- Reach by 10.00 am and have breakfast
- We will move towards Dabhosa. Visit Jai Sagar Dam and Shirpamal enroute.
- Post Lunch explore Jai Vilas Palace and Hanuman Point
- Move towards Mumbai by 6.00 pm.
- Reach Mumbai by 10.00 pm (subject to traffic)
- One Vaccine dose is mandatory to join the trip.
- Please note that visit to Dabhosa is only till the viewpoint at present.
- Sightseeing locations may or may not be open for visitors on the day of our visit as per the prevailing guidelines of local authorities and Government.