One day Getaway to Daman
Dates: 20th Jun 2021
Category: Leisure Tour
Travel i meals i sightseeing
cost : ₹ 2,100
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
Daman is one of the most popular locations for weekend getaway around Mumbai famous for its beaches, stunning landscapes, history and cultural heritage.
It’s a small city located in UT of Daman and Diu and is sandwiched between states of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
The river Daman Ganga divides the city into Nani Daman and Moti Daman. Since it was once ruled by Portuguese and was settled as a Portuguese colony, one can see influence of it in forts and church built in Portuguese style.
This one day trip would be a perfect break from all stress and worries that we are dealing with during these pandemic times.
Join us to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul and make new friends.
- Lazy Walks on beach promenade
- Explore Moti Daman and Nani Daman Forts
- Visit to Devka and Jhampore Beaches
- Visit to Ruins of Church
- Travel by Private vehicle from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Sightseeing as mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry Fees, permits
- Tripper Journeys expertise
- Mineral Water, Beverages cost
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- We will be leaving for Daman by private vehicle from Mumbai by 6.00 am from Borivali. The route will be Borivali-Ghodbandar road-Daman
(*The pickup points will be discussed over phone.)
- Have breakfast midway and move towards Daman
- Reach by 09.00 am and explore the beaches
- We will have lunch and move towards Nani and Moti Daman Forts
- Proceed towards Mumbai by 6.00 pm and reach between 9.00 to 10.00 pm