LEISURE COASTAL Tour to UDUPI,KARNATAKA
Dates: 2nd-4th October 2021
Category: Leisure Tours
2 Nights, 3 Days, Train fare | Hotel | Meals
cost : ₹ 7,400
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
Udupi is a coastal town location in Karnataka and it is one of the popular tourist destinations for its temples and beaches. It lends its name to popular Udupi cuisine. Manipal, one of the biggest educational hubs is also situated in Udupi.
Kanakanakhindhi/ Shri Krishna Math, which is a Krishna temple, attracts a number of tourists from all over.
Apart from the temples, Udupi is rich with some of the beautiful and serene beaches that India has and there are lot of small islands that are picturesque.
Along with Krishna Temple, We will be covering few beaches namely Delta, Kaup and Malpe and also visit St. Mary’s Island which is exceptionally beautiful and it is said that Vasco De Gama set his first foot herer.
So we invite all the nature lovers to this amazing weekend beach getaway.
- Exploring the gorgeous beaches of Udupi namely Malpe,Kaup and Delta
- Enjoy a Ferry ride to St. Mary’s Island
- Explore Kemmanu Backwaters and visit the Hanging bridge
- Indulge in Local Food
- Visit to Kaup Lighthouse
- Visit to Krishna Temple which is one of the prime pilgrim places in Udupi
- Ample Amount of photography opportunities
- 1 Night Accommodation at Udupi (Twin Sharing)
- Sightseeing as mentioned on the itinerary by Private Vehicle
- Sleeper Train Tickets – Mumbai Udupi Mumbai
- Entry Fees at sightseeing locations
- Boat ride charges to St. Mary’s Island
- Meals from Udupi to Udupi
- Tripper Journeys expertise
- Meals in Trains
- AC Ticket difference
- Camera Fees
- Mineral Water, Beverages cost
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Day 0, 1st Oct, Friday:
Board Train from Mumbai at 3.20 pm.
Day 1, 2nd Oct, Saturday:
Reach Udupi early in the morning.
We will check in into Hotel and freshen up.
Post breakfast, Visit Krishna temple.
We will head to Malpe Beach and then head to St. Mary’s Island by boat.
Come back to Malpe after having fun at St. Mary’s Island.
Post Lunch, We will head to Kaup beach and then we will visit the lighthouse in evening.
After enjoying the sunset at the beach we will head back to our hotel.
Dinner and retire for the day.
Night stay at Udupi Hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2, 3rd Oct, Sunday:
We will checkout from the Hotel early in the morning, have breakfast on the way and head to Kemmannu Backwaters and the nearby Hanging Bridge. We will explore Hoode and Delta Beach.
We will move to Karkala and explore few offbeat attractions there.
In evening, Head to Udupi Railway station to take train back to Mumbai.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3, 4th Oct, Monday:
Reach Mumbai between 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm.