Tour to Odisha
Dates: 18th-21st Feb 2021
Category: Offbeat Tour
3 Nights, 4 Days, Travel | Hotel | FOOD
cost : ₹ 15,000 per person
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
Odisha is definitely one unique state which is largely undiscovered by tourists. It is known for its cultural and heritage richness and its traditions. Known as soul of India and inhabited by tribal people, Odisha is filled with sun-kissed sand beaches, exquisite temples, wildlife sanctuaries, museums and so much more. It also has some beautiful monuments which architectural wonders.
Odisha has long coastline offering beautiful landscapes of never ending beauty. You can relax by the beach. It is also a home to many prolific artists and craftsmen. Odisha’s art, culture and dance are a treat to the tourists. It also attracts many pilgrims across the world because of the renowned for the spectacular Rath Yatra chariot festival.
So do join us to explore this land of east which holds a unique combination of culture and nature.
- Visit to Architectural wonder, Konark Sun Temple
- Visit to Majestic Jagannath Puri Temple
- Visiting Golden/Puri beach, one of the cleanest beaches India has
- Enjoy boat ride at Chilka Lake and Mangalajodi
- Visit to Rock cut caves at Udaygiri-Khandgiri
- Exploring Glorious temples of Bhubneshwar
- Visit to Nandankanan Zoological Park
- Ample amount of Photography opportunities
- Hotel stay for 3 nights on twin sharing
- Sightseeing by Private AC vehicle as per the mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry Fees, Guide
- Boat Ride at Chilka Lake and Mangalajodi
- Meals in Odisha (as mentioned on the itinerary)
- Tripper Journeys expertise
- Air/Train Fare- Mumbai Bhubneshwar Mumbai
- Meals in Train/flight journey
- Camera fees
- Mineral Water, Beverages cost
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Day 1, Thursday, 18th Feb: Arrival in Bhubneshwar- Chilika Lake
Arrival in Bhubaneswar by afternoon.
After local sightseeing , we will move to Chilika,
Night stay near Chilika
Day 2, Friday, 19th Feb : Chilika Lake Boating-Mangalajodi-Puri
Enjoy a morning boat ride in Chilika Lake.
Move to Mangalajodi Wetlands which is a birding paradise and enjoy the boat ride over there.
Pay a visit to Raghurajpura- An Artisan village on the way.
Reach Puri in late evening.
Night stay at Puri
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3, Saturday, 20th Feb: Puri-Konark-Bhubaneswar
Post breakfast and check out from hotel, Visit Jagannath Puri Temple and Golden Beach.
Move towards Konark. Visit Sun Temple and move towards Bhubaneswar.
Enroute visit Pipli- the appliqué work village.
Reach Bhubaneswar in evening.
Night stay at Bhubaneswar
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4, Sunday, 21st Feb: Local Sightseeing-Caves- Airport Drop
Post breakfast, Visit Odisha State Museum and Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves.
Proceed towards Airport.
Drop to Airport by 5.00 pm to take flight back home.
(Breakfast and Lunch)