Offbeat Heritage Tour to Orchha,Khajuraho & Jhansi
Dates: 11th- 14th Mar 2021
Category: Heritage Tour
4 Nights, 5 Days, Travel | Hotel
cost : ₹ 11,800
Call us: 989 269 1821 hours: 10am-9pm
In this Tour, we are going to be exploring the other side of Madhya Pradesh which is rarely explored. Madhya Pradesh is truly a feast for those who look for Historical forts & monuments, religious places, Ancient Paintings.
We will be taking you to some of the offbeat places in MP Major being Orchha, Khajuraho & Jhansi.
Orchha means Hidden Place and it stands true to its name. Its indeed a Hidden treasure nestled on banks of Betwa River.Orccha was the capital of one of the largest & most powerful kingdoms of central India-The Bundelas & was established by Bundela Rajput Chief, Rudra Pratap. This medieval City attracts Tourists from across the world due to its palaces, Cenotaphs (Royal Chhatris) & temples which are rich in architecture & have retained the historic touch to give tourists an insight into its rich past. It is also renowned for its mural paintings, frescos.
Khajuraho is undoubtedly one of the most popular destinations in India. It is known all over the world for its ancient Hindu & Jain temples which are the finest examples of the Indian Art & architecture. Most significantly, the temples are famous for its carvings which are rather erotic & sensuous.
Khajuraho group of temples is a UNESCO world heritage site.
These temples were built between 950-1050 AD by Chandela Rajput dynasty & There are about 25 temples which are divided into three groups-Western, eastern & southern.
The intricate & huge sculptures & carvings on the temples will definitely leave you in awe & you will be spellbound with the beauty.
- Explore Orccha, the hidden gem of Madhya Pradesh
- Major attraction being a visit to Land of Kama sutra i.e. the world heritage listed temples of Khajuraho
- Enjoy light & sound show which will help you to understand the history of Khajuraho
- Visit to mesmerising Raneh Falls, Khajuraho
- Some free time for shopping
- Ample amount of Photography Opportunities
- Accommodation on double/triple Sharing Basis at Hotels
- Sleeper Class Train Tickets from Mumbai to Jhansi & Satna to Mumbai
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry Fees at Museums/Monuments, Light & Sound show fees at Khajuraho
- Sightseeing by Private Vehicle
- Guide Costs
- Tripper Journeys expertise
- Meals in Trains
- Train Fare Difference AC Class
- Beverages/ Mineral Water Costs
- Camera Fees if any
- Any other Personal expenses that are not mentioned in above
- Medical Emergencies Costs & Any other Costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances
10th Mar, Wednesday, Day 0:
Board ‘Punjab Mail, 12137’ Train from CST for Jhansi at 7.30 pm.
11th Mar, Thursday, Day 1: Jhansi-Orchha
Arrival in Jhansi at 2.30 p.m.
Check in at hotel and freshen up.
Move out to explore Jhansi Fort.
Dinner & retire for the day.
12th Mar, Friday, Day 2: Orchha Sightseeing & move to Khajuraho
Leave early in the morning by 8.00 a.m. for exploring Orchha Fort & surrounding places.
After Lunch, Move towards Khajuraho by private vehicle.
Visit Raneh Falls on the way.
Reach Khajuraho Hotel. Check in.
Enjoy light & sound show in evening.
Dinner & Retire for the day.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
13th Mar, Saturday, Day 3: Explore Khajuraho Temples
After breakfast, Leave in morning to explore all groups of temples of Khajuraho.
Post Lunch, Move to Satna Station by private vehicle.
Reach Satna Station by 4.00 pm to take train back to Mumbai.
(Breakfast & Lunch)
14th Mar, Sunday, Day 4:
Reach Mumbai by 2.00 pm